Tuesday, March 21, 2006

And so it begins....

Well I never thought I'd be one to join the long list of bloggers but here I am with my first post wondering what I should say. The idea of putting personal thoughts and feelings about myself up for anyone to see on a semi-regular basis is a bit weird when I think about it because I tend to keep things to myself but if I do that here then there isn't going to be very much to read is there?

Maybe it's something that has been instilled in me over the years by growing up in a family where nobody shares things like feelings but I doubt I'm alone in that. This blog might be my way of trying to overcome that or it may turn out to be a list of my favourite game and anime characters! I think that'll do nicely to end my first post so... um... bai!! o_o;

No comments: