Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sticking to one task is easy?

I thought I'd start today by learning a little html so I can change things around more to suit how I'd like them even though I quite like the template I'm using right now. That was the plan anyway. I got the basics from a strange source (my ISPs webspace) which was better than I expected given their terrible CS. It included links to other, more advanced techniques such as CSS, XHTML among other things but took me away from the information I set out to read.

To cut a long story short, what started out as wanting to learn the basics of HTML has somehow ended up with me editing photos realising that I need to focus more on what I want. No wonder I have trouble cleaning my room when I keep moving from one thing to another like this!

No comments: