Sunday, March 26, 2006

So Confusing!

I don't have the greatest attention span when it comes to learning new things but trying to learn various techniques for creating website pages is proving extremely frustrating. A blog here is a good way to start but it's very limiting in what you can do and experiment with. Having said that, the templates on this site are difficult to understand with my current knowledge.

Anyway... I was trying to follow a few tutorials about creating dynamic pages when I ran into a brick wall. To go further I'd need a web server with application support, something I don't have. To complete the tutorials I'd need a basic hosting service with FTP access and application support for whatever language I choose. Oh and money to pay for it all.

Learning new things and paying for it? BAH!! Somebody read my mind and do it all for me! :P

No comments: